Material Handling and Automation
BCA designs, builds, implements material handling and automation systems that integrate systems controls, application specific machinery, custom and standard stainless steel machinery and leading Robotic companies like Interroll, Fanuc, Rockwell Automation and Soft Robotics.
BCA designs, builds, implements material handling and automation systems for industries that require clean or sanitary equipment. Projects can range from basic conveyors to a complete product line. System designs start with by leveraging our broad portfolio of standard components, conveyors and self-contained machines as building blocks which are tied together using the following:
- Boston Conveyor & Automation supplied systems control
- Application specific machinery or devices custom designed and built by Boston Conveyor & Automation
- Custom and standard stainless-steel conveyors
- Existing customer machinery or customer specified equipment
- 3rd party equipment provided and integrated by BCA from partners like Interroll and Fanuc America
- Oscillating Spreader
- Accumulators: Vertical, Horizontal and Multi-Deck
- Reciprocator (depositor) and Lapper (dough)
How can we help you?
* *These fields are required.
What We Do
BCA draws on significant experience and history to design and manufacture cutting-edge material handling and automated systems for our food manufacturing, life science and general industry clients.
We specialize in stainless steel construction and sanitary design. All of our metalwork is done on-premises to exacting standards. Our team has decades of experience, which we use to conceive, engineer and execute clean, efficient systems that go beyond what most manufacturers have come to expect.